Saturday, June 25, 2016

Lap Quilt for Mom

I finished this lap quilt a few months ago (I don't use a sewing machine when I quilt so it takes longer to finish a quilt). I worked on it at every Tuesday sew day, at home in the evenings, and at our twice yearly craft retreats.  It was for my mom for Christmas this year. Except, she died unexpectedly May 2nd so she never got to see it. Every time she asked me what I was working on I told her it was a surprise.

I've decided to keep it and used it last night for the first time while watching TV. It's a bit warm for summer but we had the A/C down to 72º and were eating ice cream!

I had already started a second matching lap quilt for myself so will go ahead and finish it. Jim and I can match while we're watching TV, or napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment