The pattern and directions were 35 pages long! Crazy, huh?! Actually, 12 of the pages are the patterns themselves. Erin is very detailed in her directions and I really appreciated it especially since there were 21 pieces (including interfacing) along with the zipper and hardware to make the strap. I didn't have the right Velcro so I ended up using a snap instead. The snap worked fine but I can see where the Velcro would be better in keeping it closed up tight.
I also think I'll make a change to the pattern. I didn't use the clear vinyl outside pocket for my I.D. since I didn't really want my I.D. showing. Plus, there was no way to keep anything in that pocket since there was nothing to keep it closed. I think on the next ones I make (yes, that's plural since apparently I'm going to be making 5 more) is make the binding on the pocket a bit bigger and add Velcro to keep what's in it secure. It would be good for a hotel key card, or transportation card.
|A zipper pouch for money|
|3 pockets on one side, 2 pockets on the other|